See Calendar Girls with The Breeze
You've seen the movie now you can see the show. Calendar Girls - The Musical by Gary Barlow and Tim Firth is the award-winning production based on the true story of the calendar girls - a group of ordinary ladies who achieved something extraordinary. This marvellous musical comedy received fantastic five-star reviews in London's West End and is coming to The Bristol Hippodrome from 9th - 20th July.
If you'd like to win a pair of tickets to see the show on opening night, just listen to the More Music Breakfast Show with Tony Wright all this week on The Breeze.
For more information on the show and to buy tickets click: https://www.atgtickets.com/shows/calendar-girls-the-musical/bristol-hippodrome/
- The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the "Competition Terms and Conditions") of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'See The Calendar Girls with The Breeze' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 1st July - 5th July on The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze West Somerset, The Breeze West Wiltshire, The Breeze Bristol, and The Breeze Bath.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word STUDIO and GIRLS to 81400 (the "Text Message Line"). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn't answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- A winner will be selected at random and phoned by the presenter.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There will be 1x winner each day, receiving two tickets to see Calendar Girls - The Musical on Tuesday 9th July at 7:30pm. Tickets are not transferable.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!