Sponsorship and Promotions Executive
Role: Sponsorship and Promotions Executive
Reporting to: SPI Manager
Location: Southampton and Bristol
What we're all about:
Celador Radio forms part of the Celador Entertainment Group. We're famous around the world for, amongst others, devising and launching the quiz show 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' and producing the film 'Slumdog Millionaire'. We also own and operate twenty local and regional radio stations across the South of England. We are dedicated to championing the individual creativity inherent in our stations and talent because we believe this is the only way to deliver high-quality local content at a national level.
What the job entails: You will be responsible for providing creative and administrative support to the SPI Manager in order to deliver innovative, effective campaigns for our clients and to create revenue-generating opportunities for the Sales team.
- Planning and booking SPI campaigns
- Writing scripts, tags and on-air material to the material to the highest of standards
- Producing highly creative pitch documents to help bring in business
- Ensure all sponsorship & promotions documents are up to date, and the sales team are informed on what is available for them to sell
- Meeting clients with SPI Manager and sales teams, when required, to present SPI proposals
- Implementing campaigns effectively, and maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ensuring campaigns are implemented to agreed brief at time of broadcast
- Collate analytics on campaign performance
- Working closely with SPI Manager and programming to come up with creative solutions to client briefs
- Working with Marketing & PR Exec to ensure smooth delivery of SPI events where appropriate
- Providing all administrative support to SPI Managers as required
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in similar role, experience within media desirable but not essential
- Outstanding attention to detail and organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Keynote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Radio or promotions experience is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, delaine driven environment and able to effectively plan and prioritise
As well as this, it's important that you can demonstrate Celador's values:
- Freedom to be creative, to come up with new ideas, to do things differently and to be ourselves.
- Dedication to creating the highest quality output.
- Care for our teams and the local communities we serve.
- Above everything else to have a passion for radio.
If this sounds like you then get in touch with Mandy Edwards on email@example.com with a copy of your cv.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!