Would you like to make this your preferred location?
Win tickets to see Westlife and a meal in Gloucester!
Win tickets to see Westlife and a meal for two in Gloucester!
In 2020 Westlife are coming to Gloucester’s Kingsholm Stadium and The Breeze and Music Plus Sport are giving you the chance to win two tickets to see them, plus dinner before the concert at Cote Brasserie!
On Sunday 12th July, start your evening with a wonderful dinner and drinks in Cote Brasserie at Gloucester Quays before making your way to Kingsholm Stadium to see Westlife perform all of their hits as part of their Stadiums in the Summer tour. With an impressive stage and production to take in, this concert will be unlike anything seen at Kingsholm Stadium before! To win, fill out your details below...
The Stadiums in the Summer tour
Following on from their successful ‘The Twenty Tour’ comeback tour, Westlife have announced massive stadium shows in the UK and Ireland in 2020.
The Twenty Tour took Westlife across 27 cities and 13 countries in the UK, Ireland and Asia. The tour included two sold out shows at Dublin’s Croke Park stadium, and totalled 600,000 tickets sold. The 2020 stadium gigs look to be even bigger and better! Having announced 16 UK dates for their new Stadiums in the Summer Tour, which covers some of the biggest outdoor venues in the UK. It will be the band’s first UK-wide
outdoor tour in over eight years.
For more tour dates click here.
Enter to win tickets to see Westlife and a meal for two in Gloucester!
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.thebreeze.com/terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Westlife at Kingsholm Audio Visual Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 9th December 2019 to 22nd December 2019 on The Breeze Cheltenham & Gloucestershire and The Breeze Bristol.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must;
3. Complete an entry form on The Breeze website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on 9th December 2019 and close at 23:59 on 22nd December 2019. All mandatory fields must be completed.
4. All entrants have to do Is go online to The Breeze Website where they will need to answer a multiple choice question correctly and enter their eligible details. One person from all eligible entries will be randomly selected to win the prize
5. Entrants must be 18 years or over
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
7. 2 x tickets to see Westlife on Sunday 12th December 2020 at Kingsholm Stadium in Gloucester.
8. Meal for two plus drinks at Cote Brasserie at Gloucester Quays.
9. The tickets and the meal are non-transferable.
10. The winners details will be shared with Music Plus Sport and Cote Brasserie at Gloucester Quays to arrange delivery of the prize.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!