How To Make Sausage & Egg McMuffin at Home
It's the little things we're missing, so we've scoped out the best replica of the Sausage & Egg McMuffin.
- One English Muffin
- 75g of sausage meat
- Two eggs
- One slice of American Cheese
- Salt, pepper, sage
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Season sausage meat with a pinch of salt and pepper then shape into balls.
- Flatten into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for six to seven minutes on each side (or as per instructions on packaging).
- Brush the inside of a metal ring with a little oil and place in a small frying pan.
- Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil.
- Crack the eggs into the rings, cover the pan and cook for two to three minutes.
- Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese.
More from The Breeze
Find 1000s of singles in your area with The Breeze Dating. Sign up for free and start a conversation with like-minded individuals today.
Catch your local Breeze
Find your nearest station to listen live, see local news, features and more.
The Breeze VIP Club
Get the VIP newsletter and be the first to hear of our incredible competitions!